Sunday, October 28, 2007

sweedish fish and the death of the voidgasm

From the point of conception, upward and onward, a shared feeling of joy has encapsulated and rallied around me and the friends. I'm omitting incredible, indelible hues of orange awesomeness, a glow that stimulates and unites, the peril and deception lost, downtrodden current of self loathing stymied, the hatred boiled over into furled eyebrows looks and the whispers beneath their breath now silenced, a significant sigh of relief, now measured and counted I call this catharsis a validation, the return of a self unknown to the gleaming limelight and the heat that radiates off my skin is warming me without the sun.

phew isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind.*

I would like to write this blog like I'm receiving an award;

"There are so many people to thank I don't know where to begin. I would like to thank the Sweedish fish for their diligence and mesmerizing pirate attire. I would like to thank Elvis impersonating Djs plastered on stage throwing down bangers to get sweedish fish to jump into the water. I would like to thank the nice people at Norelco or Gillete or Nair Legs for shaving the incredlibly, silky, soft legs that wrapped around my body. I would like to thank Kieran for his blatant inquiry, because before he asked so publicly, I couldn't remember her name. I would like to thank drugs and alcohol, without which, none of this would be possible. I would like to thank myself, for taking the chance publishing the voidgasm and then eradicating the truth of it within the week. I would like to thank J Nougat outright for his planning and effort to get the party on wheels and even more for enlivening in me a grave feeling of humiliation for having posted the voidgasm. His determination and articulated insensitivity's made me feel horrible about expressing myself, effectively forcing me [by atrition] to dive right into the first willing participant i could find, and as luck would have it, let me just say, I could've done a lot worse.

Most importantly, I would like to thank Hope as it springs eternal in even in the autumn months. 96 hours ago I was jaded and repellent, looking at myself in the mirror ready to make my knuckles bleed to destroy the image before me. The power of intimacy to transform is uncanny.

And lastly I would like to thank the karmic spinning wheel that ended the darkness with a magnificent blinding light. As with all things I knew that it too shall pass."

The best part of all of this is that now I can make my private life, private once again and alleviate your disgust in hearing the gruesome details of my rollercoaster sex life. I would hope that most of you that took the voidgasm as a platform to draw unneccesary attention to myself could put it into perspective. There are real aspects of my life that I'm attempting to breathe life into. My self deprecating tone and hopless romanticism is meant to be entertaining and light not compelling and melodramatic. I see the foil relationship between these two paradigms, but I would encourage those of you that find yourself enjoying or disliking this blog to not take it seriously, because I'm certainly not. Making a satire of my life takes away a nice chunk of the pain of actually living it, that is untill I get to write something like this.

by the way hard crack was off the hinges. if you'd like to hear the sample and/or pick one up click here




*thanks chuck p...

No comments: